12.3.09

Title the film--- The Number 23

We were watching the Number 23 and discussing how to title a film. Before watching the cast, we were thinking about what the 23 represent. David Beckham? Of coures not! lol

We could see the 23 everywhere everyday but it is represent bad luck and historical things. There is an old and yellowed paper show on the screen and then blood splash on the paper. We could see the number of 23 showing on the paper but we could also recognize the cast from the complicated numbers. It is making audience curious about the meaning of the '23'. The font and colour of 'the number of 23' are old and historical.

My favourite director is Wong Kar-wai and I love the motion of 2046 the most. The montage of 2046 is really nice especially using yellowed colour as the tone of the film. It could remind audience's memory and lead us into the film.

Thinking about my film, it is a romantic film showing by montage. There is few dialogue but I try to express idea by meaningful sequences. The story is about a girl missing her ex-boyfriend after breaking up with him. I have shot some rutine life of the girl like she doing the same thing day and night. We could see and learn how the girl grow up from the broken relationship from the film. After talking with Deborah, I know the begining and the ending of my film. To make it meaningful and sympolized to letting people know more about the film. I want to use the growing and fresh plant to show my title sequence. There are sapless and healthy leaves growing on the wall and put the cast on each leaves. The the most fresh coin my main actress representing her optimistic and hopeful for life.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn7cn9TNUXY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKFLfpdsg8s&feature=related

没有评论: