10.3.09

Surgery with Deborah

I have a nice surgery with Deborah! I've got a lot from the conversation!
We watched some parts of my footage and there were many details I didn't notice during shooting progress. I always focus on how to enrich the story but ignore some details. There were some shots I almost reach the 'fantastic' but lose on the detail.
The film is a love story. I tried to make it in drama way. There is few dialogue and showing idea and motion in visual and music. I was also tring making music by myself this time. Piano and soft music is my first choice. I would try my best! lol
There are some shots I want to film again. There are some problems as over-exposure, wrong white balance. I will try fix them in editing but if it doesn't work, I would shoot some sequences again. Plans can not keep up with changes. So I will try my best to consider everything.
Deborah and I also talking about the difference between the teaching method in UK and in China. There was almost no 'health and safty' stuff in China so we could go anywhere we want to. Maybe as Deborah said, China is my home so my parents could take the responsibility. Anyway, the health and safty things are necessary.

没有评论: