8.12.08

Create our music~!!




We've got a group meeting on Fri and Hits shown our rough edit clips. Diana and Hits satisified with my music especailly the Guitar one. Soooo happy~~~

1. The 'Happy' one
I've made them by Garage Band on Mac. I have tried to fix some piano and drum rythem into the main guitar sound, and it ran well~!! They could feel the happy motion from the relax guitar! however, the first one always not perfect. Because it is little shorter for our film so I have made a new longer one to make it better.

2. The 'Sad' one
The 'sad' one is too depress to fix our film so i should make a new one. I have made a new one this weekend. I also use guitar as the main sound so it could make our film as a 'whole' one. I'm not sure if it ran well. Just have a try!! I can't upload it anyway...i'm not sure why... try again later...

3. The Piano one

I think it's a special one because I played it by myself! lol Although there was some noise in the sound piece, it runs well with our film. I recorded in my home so there is some noise can not avoid... I've tried to play it on my Garage Band by 'click'

没有评论: