10.12.08

The First Shooting Day in Rutland~!!


This is the first day is a group working day. We went to Diana's home and shot the life of two of them. It was really a long day but hopefully things ran well and we have done all of shooting plan of that day.

It's a lovely sunny day. Hollie and I met at bus station on 9:00 and others went with Stephanie's car. Hollie and I spent a long and nervous trip on the bus cuz we don't know where we should get off. Anyway, after passing the traffic jam we arrived Diana's home!

We shoot Eddie's working time in Barnsdale Lodge at first. It's a warm and comfortable place to shoot. Because there is not too much space in kitchen so Hollie and I went out and took some photos. There were some funny chicken and 'black face' sheep in the back yard! l0l

The next sequence was in Diana's home and we spent most of time at there as well. We have shot all things about the life of 'two of a kind'. I played the role of lighting and sound. Anne help me doing lots of recording stuff. Actually, I have made many notes before our shooting, but it was really difficult when I shooting in really location especially in the dark room. During the interview with Eddie in the afternoon, The room is dark so we set three basic light kit. Because they are always sooo 'hot' so I had to cooling them as soon as possible. During the interview, Anne and I had to hold the mic in front of Eddie all the time so we almost can not feel nothing after the interview. But, it's really comfortable when we listen the none-noise sound in earphone!

Because the camear drank battery so we only shoot about 15 mins in sports hall. However, I thought it really enough for our 4 mins documentary. I have edited some of my work so i knew Hitz would have sooo many work to do... It's about 2 hours footgage we've got...so... It was about 11pm when I arrived home. Hitz, really thank you for sending me back!!

It was really an exicting day and the image of Diana's home is fantastic~!! It was really busy day but it worth!! anyway, I enjoy it very well! lol

We took so many photos as the location and as the evidence as well. I put some of them by the Poladriod way!! I really enjoy the 'origianl' colours!! gorgeous, isn't it?!!

没有评论: