25.5.08

About the Opening Sequence

I wanna add some details about the short opening sequence.

The actor is my friend Alec. And another friend Adam who lived in London, we were classmates in China so we always together so we have perfect privity, especially on film.

This short film shot in Liverpool Street, London, January. We have waited for almost half a month because we need a rainy day and should be on Saturday---the market of Liverpool Street.

I can't decide what name should be given for it so it is an untitle one... it's a pity...

I did the editing afterwards. There is also some problem should be solved, for example, the different effect... I have read the book: FinaCutPro 4 carefully...until now...

The audiovisual production need group work because it impossible to do all things all time, indivisually. I wrote the script, I shot the film, and also edited it. it's really tired...
plus, I have my own work of 3D...

The time managing is really really really important for doing all of these. The schedule is the most important thing!

没有评论: