21.4.08

My Practitioner---Audiovisual Production

Here's my pitch for a Multimedia practitioner for my chosen pathway(Audiovisual Production)

On strength of my excellent performance in National University Entrance Examinations, I was successfully enrolled by International College of China Agricultural University in September 2006 to study my favorite specialty of Media Production. Admittedly, five months’ professional study in China was a short experience, but was intellectually exhilarating and challenging as well. Our college possesses high-quality teaching facility with all professors from overseas, thus all my courses are taught in English. I have already grasped the basic photography theories and practices, learnt some film editing skills and undertook the comparative studies of Hollywood movies.

没有评论: